Friday, July 18, 2008

New Camera!


So we finally decided to splurge and get a new camera...not that our old one wasn't good, but it was top of the line 4 years ago, and still had the 1 inch LCD screen, and the "wait 'til the second flash" issue (which you can't tell Sienna, we have so many pictures of her furrowing her eyebrows because of the flash!). We felt a little guilty since our old camera wasn't broken, but I'm pretty sure most people have a newer camera than we did! I like the new one a lot, it takes faster and clearer photos, which is NICE, and it's pretty user friendly despite having so many neat features that I need to learn how to use (mainly editing software!). Anyway, it's a little too big for the ol' purse, so I'll still tote my smaller camera around on a daily basis (you never know when a Kodak moment may present itself!) and the new camera doesn't take video either, but that's okay. The pictures on this post are from the new camera - is it me, or does it capture better shots? (You don't have to answer that question, I know I'm not a professional photographer! :)

4 comments:

Kristen Roush said...

So cute; I love the sucking on the toes! It looks like she's about to start crawling any second. :-)

Jackie said...

Gosh she is beautiful! Yes the camera takes better shots!!! :)

G and G Mc :) said...

Sienna looks good no matter what camera you use :) She was so good yesterday meeting Aunt Ginger and all, we had a great time!

Nana and Grandpa Gonsior said...

Our little angel! She photographs great, I think the new camera takes wonderful pictures. Love all new pictures she is beautiful! Hugs and Kisses!!

Nana and Grandpa G